There’s a power in asking questions and being open to the answers. As changemakers and leaders, we need to remember to stop and ask ourselves questions that matter, just as much as we ask our audiences and clients.
Questions allow you to move forward, make progress and really play with expanding your opportunities. Whether you are stuck or in flow, let us ask you some questions that we think will help you access the many different things you desire and require next for your own business. We want you to add, take away and tweak things so that you get it ‘just right for you’ — we call that On Your TERMS 😊.
At this time of year it’s always good to really think about how you are doing and checking you are on track to grow your speaker, author, coach business in the way you want. Set aside 10 -15 minutes and grab a pen and or just mull on these questions:
- What is your Vision for your Business — if you look down the road five years from now what would your perfect business look and feel like? Get more into the details, start to really think about the impact you are making
- Who is benefitting from the business existing?
- What changes are happening in people’s lives as a result?
- Are you personally be working every day?
- Do you have a team or
- Which bit of the business would you be responsible for?
- Would you have people working in your Business, delivering to your own model?
- How would you have scaled your Business — without falling in to overwhelm? (Will you create digital products? Have you got your own Intellectual Property (IP) to convert into a franchise model perhaps?)
Once you’ve done this, imagine a point in time, when you have achieved everything you want in your Business… now look back from there and ‘reverse engineer’ — what are the steps you took to get you there. Working backwards from the ‘end result’ is usually easier than ‘thinking up’ the things that need to be done.
If you want any support to do this, reach out for a call or join The Connection Hub to get access to over 200 resources to keep you growing your speaker, author, coach business.
Leave a Comment